Monday, December 3, 2007

Greetings!

Welcome to my blog! I'm new to this, but here you will find random postings, ravings, thoughts, emotional tirades and introspections from a member of Generation ? I call Generation ? those who were born after 1964 (the last year of the Baby Boomers) and before 1968 (the beginning of Generation X). I am what I would call an Independent who nonetheless would describe himself as "left", though that does not mean I subscribe unquestioningly to the Democratic Party line; as a matter of fact I find myself often attacking them more than the Republicans. Many of my postings may end up being political, reflecting my exasperation and dismay at the current state of the United States, but I certainly do not intend this to be an exclusively political blog.

I am married, my first child is currently swimming in my wife's insides, I work in healthcare, and reside in suburban Philadelphia. I spent 12 wonderful years prior in New Orleans and my soul will forever consider it home. Hell has a special place for those who contributed to its near death.

No comments: